QuanComm specializes in serving churches and charities (and their members) by providing the exceptional strategic benefits of best of breed electronic payment and transaction services. These benefits flow from two key factors: (1) maximizing payments by providing comprehensive solutions that are very intuitive and easy for members to use; and (2) minimizing labor through automation of posting and reconciliations, and the generation of powerful reports. Our services can be integrated with business management applications to optimize these strategic benefits. This includes our unrivalled level of business management application integration with leading software systems serving church software for parish, school and diocese clients.
With the highest level “PCI” (Payment Card Industry) Digital Security Standard certification (Level 1 Payment Services Provider), we assure unparalleled security and compliance for our clients. Our services include:
- Processing Services – empowering the client to set up member-authorized recurring or one-time payments by all payment methods for donations, tuition, or any other purpose.
- Online Giving PLUSSM – empowering the member to initiate a range of recurring and one-time donations by all payment methods. Members can change or stop payments, review their payment history, and add or change payment accounts. Clients can also use this platform for other basic registrations or payments (e.g., programs, classes, events, tuition, etc.).
- Events and Ticketing – empowering members to register online for classes or events, select seats, and print their registrations, tickets, parking passes or other receipts. The client can also establish pre-qualifying questionnaires, manage subscriptions and program series, and even run a full box-office operation (with will call, patron levels, reserved seating).
- Other Transaction Services - an ever-growing range of value add transaction services, including kiosk solutions, mobile payments, and stand-alone terminals for point-of-sale (bookstores, thrift shops, garage sales, cafes, etc.).
- Client Controls and Reporting – Our client console includes self-serve comprehensive administrative controls to initiate, stop or change payments, and to generate a robust range of powerful reports.